Hours: Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Closed Holidays
We are located downtown in the Law Enforcement Building at 605 N Capital, Room #117, Idaho Falls Idaho.
Personal Property sale notice:
Real Property sale notices:Sale SALE 3/9/2017
Fee Schedule: To view fee schedule Click Here
Notice to Vacate / Writs of Restitutions Click Here
Vehicle Seizure Information Click Here
The Bonneville County Sheriff's Office has the responsibility of executing and or serving certain court-issued documents; namely Writs of Execution, Possession, Assistance, Attachment and Restitution. We also deliver non-writ process. We require a signed letter of instruction on all process we serve.
In order for us to serve a Wage or Bank Garnishment we require the following:
- Original Writ along with at least 2 copies
- Order (if applicable) along with at least 2 copies
- Notice of Garnishment/Interrogatories with 2 copies
- Signed Letter of Instruction
- Stamped, addressed envelope to the defendant
- $40.00 Service Fee, made out to the Bonneville County Sheriff
- (Bank Garnishment only) $5.00 Search Fee, check should be made out to the bank
Link to Tenant Landlord Guidelines: www.ag.idaho.gov
Link to Idaho Court Self Help: http://www.courtselfhelp.idaho.gov/
If you require more information or have questions concerning a certain process you may contact our office at (208) 529-1371.
Please Note: We are not attorneys and therefore do not give legal advice. If your paperwork is in order we will be more than happy to assist you.