605 N Capital, Idaho Falls, ID
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Closed Holidays
Sheriff's Civil Garnishment Fee Resolution - To view resolution Click Here
Personal Property Sales:
Real Property Sales: April 11, 2018
Fee Schedule: To view fee schedule - Click Here
Notice to Vacate / Writs of Restitutions -Click Here
Vehicle Seizure Information - Click Here
Claim of Exemption, Notice & Instructions - Click Here
The Bonneville County Sheriff's Office has the responsibility of executing and or serving certain court-issued documents; namely Writs of Execution, Possession, Assistance, Attachment and Restitution. We also deliver non-writ process papers.We require a signed letter of instruction with all process papers we serve.
When sendingWAGE & BANK GARNISHMENTSplease be sure to include the following:
- Original Writalong with 2 copies
2. Order for Continuing garnishment (If applicable)along with 2 copies
3. Notice of Garnishment/Interrogatories Formalong with 2 copies. (You must fill in the top of this form which includes:(a). District Court Number (b).Case Number (c).Plaintiff & Defendant Names, (d). To: Name & Address of employer or bank.
4. Claim of Exemption, Notice & Instruction Forms:
Wage Garnishments 1 copy.
Bank Garnishments 2 copies.
(You must fill in the first two blanks on page 1 of the Notice of Exemptions, & the top section of page 1 on the Claim of Exemption Form.)
5.SignedLetter of Instruction directed to the Bonneville County Sheriff
6. Stamped envelope addressed to the defendantExtra Postage Required
7. $40.00 service fee, made payable to the Bonneville County Sheriff
8. (Bank garnishment only) $5.00 search fee required by the bank.Check must be issued to the bank
For your convenience you can find templates at the top of this page for the following:
- Wage & Bank Garnishment Notice/Interrogatories
- Claim of Exemption, Notice & Instructions
Link to Idaho Court Self Help:http://www.courtselfhelp.idaho.gov/
If you require more information or have questions concerning a certain process you may contact our office at (208) 529-1371.
Please Note: We are not attorneys and therefore do not give legal advice. If your paperwork is in order we will be more than happy to assist you.