Booneville County Sheriff logo

Idaho Falls, ID

Ammon, Idaho Falls, Iona, Irwin, Ririe, Swan Valley & Ucon

Inmate Property Pickup

Inmates can release their personal property to family and friends.

The inmate is required to fill out a property release form prior to the release of the property. This form must be on file before the property can be released. The property can only be released to the person listed on the form. Deputies are required to check your ID before releasing the property to you.

Inmates cannot receive property while they are incarcerated. The Jail will accept current medications or prescription glasses.