Booneville County Sheriff logo

Idaho Falls, ID

Ammon, Idaho Falls, Iona, Irwin, Ririe, Swan Valley & Ucon

Report a Crime

Online Crime Reports

We’re excited to offer you the ability to submit police reports online. You can use this online tool to submit reports for any of the following crimes:

  • Hit and Run Traffic Accident
  • Non-Reportable Traffic Accident
  • Lost Property
  • Vandalism
  • Vehicle Tampering
  • Vehicle Burglary
  • Crime Tip
  • Custody Visit Violations
  • Thefts with no Suspects

You can always contact us at 208-529-1200 if you have any questions or would rather speak to us in person.

If you live in the City of IDAHO FALLS, please report to Idaho Falls Police Department. 

If you live anywhere else in BONNEVILLE COUNTY, including the cities of UCON, IONA, RIRIE, or SWAN VALLEY, submit online here.

Anonymous Tips

If you have a tip about a crime, you can report it anonymously through East Idaho Crime Stoppers.

Report Drug Activity

To report drug activity or speak to a narcotics detective call 208-524-7931.

Public Safety Incident Map

This map is a tool that allows you to locate the law enforcement incidents that have taken place within Bonneville County and the City of Idaho Falls.